Responsible for designing, developing and delivering Enterworks Multi-Domain, Master Data Management solutions as a project team member on customer implementation projects. Provides consulting support to customers and sales teams on software design, process recommendations and solution proposals. This requires a combination of customer facing skills and the ability to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
This role will be required to gather business requirements, author detailed functional solution documents, and provide business process consulting aligned with Enterwork’s best practices. The ideal candidate will have significant project experience and customer use case information to help drive Enable application development and feature innovation. Ability to identify and communicate new sales opportunities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Customer Services Delivery and Consulting
• Define the client’s requirements for their MDM solution, set delivery guidelines, prepare and review detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined solution.
• Use domain best practices and methodologies in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Management, Integrations, Business Intelligence and Analytics to implement client solutions.
• Guide client’s business and technology teams to envision, design and develop strategies for Master Data Management implementation, governance, roll outs etc.
• Support the creation of the object model and the UI definition.
• Document designs and plans testing for the impact assessment of the solution functionality.
• Act as a customer facing implementation project team member and/or training resource.
• Develop, test and deploy solutions on customer implementation projects.
• Ability to deliver project tasks within the allotted project plan (time and budget).
• Deliver on site and online (remote) customer training/consulting.
• Develop innovative solutions, approaches and processes that mature the organization.
• Build a trusted relationship with our customers and collaborate cohesively with internal team members.
• Mentor other service delivery team members.
• Up to 25% travel required.
• Proficient with reading and interpreting technical information.
• Strong software customization with the ability and business acumen to exercise judgment in selecting methods and solutions for client needs.
• Experience capturing and documenting technical requirements.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• J2EE / Java or similar language.
• SQL and database procedure language like PLSQL or TSQL.
• Knowledge of businesses processes in R2R, P2P and Supply Chain.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Explain benefits of a technical product / solution to a client in relation to the client’s business needs
• Ability to work interdependently and to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Effectively communicate with customers, both verbal and written.
• Read and interpret technical information.
• Compose clear and concise technical written communication.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems engineering, management information systems or a similar field is preferred.
• 4+ years’ experience developing and implementing business solutions, Master Data Management solutions preferred.
• 4+ years implementing Software experience.
• Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
• Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Acts with the customer in mind, meets commitments and strives for high performance.
• Manages own workload - makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
• Takes responsibility for own learning - knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
• Communicates ideas – good facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
• Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
• Display ethical character and competence - acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the PACT (People, Action, Continuous Learning, and Trust) values. Act as a good citizen of EnterWorks.
At EnterWorks, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. EnterWorks is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.