The Solution Engineer will support the EnterWorks product sales team to support the sales process with your technical knowledge and solution selling skills to provide advice, support, and functional insight for sales prospects into the EnterWorks Multi-Domain MDM/PIM solution. You will build and deliver EnterWorks product demos and solution presentations to a range of functional and technical audiences as well as support responses to RFIs and RFPs.
This position acts as a trusted technical advisor when engaging with customers, prospects, and partners. The primary focus is to influence potential customers of the EnterWorks products technical superiority while collaborating and supporting Account Executives in their efforts to champion and sell the EnterWorks product.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Articulate the EnterWorks value proposition and domain experience in the industry and competitive context, including in support of RFI and RFP processes
- Develop, configure and deliver superior Demos and functional presentations
- Builds in-depth knowledge of clients’ technical priorities, challenges and initiatives and maps those needs to EnterWorks products and services
- Builds relationships within the account to become the trusted technical advisor
- Responsible for working with Account Executives in proposing solutions that meet customers’ needs
- Create and maintain pre-sales material and collateral
- Deliver pre-sales training
- Participate in key events/conferences, innovation initiatives, and feedback to R&D
- Up to 50% Travel
- Proven experience in MDM/PIM Sales / Pre-Sales – eCommerce background a plus
- SAP knowledge/experience in more than one functional area
- Multi-domain experience across Customer, Product, Supplier, Material, Asset and Location
- Industry B2B, B2C or B2B2C experiences, such as in Food, CPG, Industrial Supplies, Furniture / Home Furnishings, Retail, Manufacturing, and Distribution; pharma and high-tech a plus
- Experience configuring and delivering complex enterprise software demos and functional presentations – preferably in the MDM / PIM space
- Consultative / solution selling expertise, including strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in Business Process / Workflow technologies, Data Quality and Data Integration
- Exposure to CPQ / Configuration, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented/Virtual Reality, CPQ, and InDesign / Desktop Publishing a plus
- Must be comfortable describing technical software solutions to various business groups within an organization
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a changing environment
- Possess an analytical skill set, strong presentation skills and the ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years working in technical pre-sales or sales for an enterprise software company – preferably in the PIM / MDM space
- Proven ability to effectively deliver sales results
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results-oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload - makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results, and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows the role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning - knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information fosters teamwork and contributes to a positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence - acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the People, Action, Continuous Learning, Trust (PACT) values. Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
At Winshuttle, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allow our employees, our products, and our community to flourish. EnterWorks is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran status.