Winshuttle’s global field marketing team is a well-oiled machine that drives brand awareness, pipeline and qualified sales opportunities. We are hiring for a North America marketing manager who will own the marketing plan and its execution for Winshuttle’s data management and process automation solutions – delivering leads to support the direct sales team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute marketing plans to meet business objectives in alignment with sales and product marketing organizations including a wide range of traditional and digital marketing tactics, including top of funnel, account-based marketing, webinars, multi-touch campaigns, content production, online marketing, database maintenance and more.
- Produce content such as email campaigns, event materials, collateral, digital sales tools etc. Assist with recruitment of customer references for speaker engagements, video productions, case studies and press interviews.
- Deliver webinars including all planning, scheduling, pre and post event activities.
- Leverage the company’s active customer community and social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and blogs, and perform continual outreach to grow brand awareness.
- Assist in optimizing regional PPC and SEO campaigns, including the development and implementation of landing pages.
- Leverage press and analyst relationships and coverage to drive awareness and demand.
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure the efficacy of trade shows and events for markets and regions served.
- Execute the regional and functional database growth and maintenance plan.
- Leverage the company’s marketing automation platform, salesforce.com and other tools. Work with internal resources where necessary to implement programs.
- Support the partner marketing programs; running joint events, webinars and other marketing campaigns, and managing participation in partner led activities.
- Partner with field sales and BDRs to ensure integrated lead follow up, conversion and prospecting aligns with best practices and SLAs.
- Track and monitor success using defined metrics and return of all marketing activities and deliver regular analysis and reporting to global marketing team and local sales team.
- Knowledge and understanding of all marketing channels, and how they are used in the customer journey required
- Technical understanding of digital analytics and the ability to pick up new monitoring and reporting tools quickly
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with exceptional customer service and time management skills
- Strong project management/ organizational skills; comfortable with numbers; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues in other departments and time zones, with suppliers and company affiliates
- Team player and self-starter in a high-growth environment
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant degree
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience.
- Marketing in a business-to-business direct sales channel environment required. Experience marketing in a Partner/Channel sales model preferred.
- Marketing Automation and CRM tools required - Marketo and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Language skills a plus
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload - makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning - knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence - acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the PACT (People, Action, Continuous Learning, and Trust) values.
- Act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
At Winshuttle, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products, and our community to flourish. Winshuttle is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran status.