The Sales Development Representative is responsible for supporting the Winshuttle Sales department by building a robust healthy pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting to identify new business. This includes detailed qualification of leads via the phone, web, email, corporate events, and direct mail campaigns, and partnering with the field sales teams to uncover, qualify and nurture new opportunities both at a strategic and tactical level.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Seek out and establish qualified discovery meetings for the Enterprise field sales team with prospects that have possible use cases for Winshuttle’s enterprise Software.
- Proactively nurture and prospect into accounts on targeted lists by utilizing and maintaining the corporate database.
- Research and add targeted accounts to corporate database
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads.
- Overcome objections and effectively communicate the value propositions to key decision-makers regarding appropriate product offerings.
- Qualify a business use case based on information obtained from targeted accounts to support the value proposition of our products.
- Manage your time and pipeline effectively to hit and exceed quarterly objectives.
- Maintain strong relationships with the sales team through clear communication and follow-up.
- Maintain up to date and extensive knowledge on all product offerings through participation in product demonstrations, meetings and marketing materials.
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor’s product offerings.
- Achieve quarterly lead generation goals set by sales and marketing management.
- Actively participate in the innovation of new techniques and strategies for securing new accounts.
- Participate on projects teams as needed to support Sales and Marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of MS-Office, Salesforce, Outreach, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc...
- Translate technical information into easy to understand language for customers
- Articulate product offerings and solutions
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to Network and research competitors and clients
- Creative, fearless, persistent, and a positive “high energy” individual.
- Quality organizational and follow up skills
- Engaging over the phone and in email
- Background of quota attainment
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- 1+ year of successfully generating sales opportunities
- 3+ years’ experience with customer service, inbound and outbound tele-sales, or market development activities.
- Previous Enterprise Software experience, SAP, PIM and MDM work experience a plus
- BA or equivalent experience in Marketing & Business
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results-oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload - makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results, and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows the role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning - knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork, and contributes to a positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence - acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the P.A.C.T. (People, Action, Continuous Learning and Trust) values. Act as a good citizen of the company.
At Winshuttle, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. Winshuttle is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.